CHERAW FIRST BAPTIST
126 Greene Street, Cheraw, SC
(Corner of Market & Greene Streets)
- Cheraw Students open gym and small groups (6th - 12 grades)
- Cheraw Kids: Royal Ambassadors (RAs) for boys in 1st - 5th grades
- Cheraw Kids: Girls in Action (GAs) for girls in 1st - 5th grades
- Prayer and Bible study with Pastor Rod in the sanctuary
Wednesday nursery coming soon.
9 AM - Sunday School/small groups for all ages
- Worship service in the Family Life Center
- Nursery available during the service
- Cheraw Kids Church for ages 3 through 2nd grade
- Service is streamed HERE, on Facebook, and YouTube
Cheraw Students Snack Supper/small groups (6th-12th grades)
Cheraw Kids Snack Supper/Bible time, games, and music (age 3-5th grade)
Join Pastor Rod for the adult small group study Share Jesus Without Fear.
Meet in the Family Life Center's multipurpose room.
Sunday night nursery coming soon.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL SERVICES
- Offering drop-off boxes are available (no passing of plates)
- Disposable masks (adult and kid-size) are available if needed
- Hand sanitizer is available at the Family Life Center doors
PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO ATTEND IN PERSON
As much as we would love to see you, if you are sick or uncomfortable with getting out and need to remain at home, we understand. Please worship with us via livestream at one of the links posted above.
THE MISSION OF CHERAW FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
Making Disciples of Christ from Cheraw to the Ends of the Earth
by Loving God and Loving People
“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
Cheraw First Baptist seeks to fulfill the Great Commission by displaying the greatness of Jesus in Cheraw and to the ends of the earth.
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them
in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."