6 PM - Youth open gym in the Family Life Center
6:30 PM - Youth small groups in The Street
6:30 PM - Prayer and Bible study with Pastor Rod in the Sanctuary
No Wednesday nursery will be provided (at this time)
No Wednesday children’s activities (at this time)
9 AM - Sunday School classes for all ages
- Morning worship service in the Family Life Center and online
- Nursery will be available during the worship service
- We are live online here on this website (click 'Watch Live' button above), on our Facebook page, and on our YouTube channel
Youth Snack Supper and Bible study in The Street
Cheraw Kids (age 3-5th grade) returns on Sunday nights beginning February 7
GUIDELINES FOR ALL SERVICES
- Seating is arranged to allow for social distancing
- No passing of the offering plate; offering drop-off boxes are available
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available
- Please feel free to wear your own mask and/or gloves; neither are mandatory
- Disposable masks are available (one per person please)
- Disposable gloves are available (one set per person please)
PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO ATTEND IN PERSON
If you are sick or just uncomfortable with getting out at this time, we understand. We will continue to livestream the Sunday morning worship service for those who choose to remain at home.
THE MISSION OF CHERAW FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
Making Disciples of Christ from Cheraw to the Ends of the Earth
by Loving God and Loving People
“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
Cheraw First Baptist seeks to fulfill the Great Commission by displaying
the greatness of Jesus in Cheraw and to the ends of the earth.
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them
in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."